- Bairnsdale Secondary College: Bridging the generation Gap. Socialising and interacting with the elderly.
- Dandenong High School: Peer Support for students with Special Needs. The Dandenong team will work with special needs students from Emerson P-12.
- Rosebud Secondary College: “Welcome to Rosebud”. A community mural to welcome people to Rosebud that displays pictures created by local schools depicting activities and opportunities available (community pride).
- Maffra Secondary College: Teenage Road Safety Awareness.
- Swifts Creek School: Dangers in The High Country: Safety tips with a focus on Identifying dangerous snakes, first aid for snake bites.
- Lakes Entrance Secondary College: On Track. Redesigning and repairing the BMX track at Lakes Entrance.
- Bentleigh Secondary College: Healthy Habits. Teaching primary school aged children about health and fitness through interactive workshops.
- Parkdale Secondary College: Seats for Seats. Organising the design, placement and funding for outdoor seat for students.